Neptunes Divers on Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Albie Dee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just wanted to let you all know how awesome my dive vacation on Grand Cayman was while diving with Neptune’s Divers. First, the staff is the friendliest group of dive professionals I've ever met. The service they offer is FIRST CLASS. With only 8 divers max and their extensive knowledge of all the dive sites made my dive vacation the best.

If you are planning a dive vacation to Grand Cayman don't book with anyone BUT NEPTUNES DIVERS. Cayman Islands Scuba Diving

Keith and Casey, I'm so looking forward to diving with you very soon. Miss you guys .

Albie
:crafty:

Glad to hear the good report. My wife and I are booked to dive with Neptune's Jan. 21-23 during our week stay on GC. Can't wait.

Glad to hear that too. I have 6 dives booked with them the 1st week of March..

tell them I said HI and I cant wait to see them again.You guys will have an awesome time.

They still picking up divers on the beach?

If you are staying somewhere on Seven Mile beach ,they will usually pick you up at your hotel/condo.I suggest you email them or call them to find out and Depending on the time of year and wind/surf conditions they could be diving on various sides of Grand Cayman.:crafty:

I believe that Truckdiver wanted to know if we still had to board the boat via the beach. We dove with Casey about 3 yrs ago and had to trudge through the sand with all of our gear.

She was great to dive with! We were just wondering if she leaves from a dock now. It would be much easier on my Mom-in-law. We'll be there this coming Saturday and have already called her to see if she was available. There will be six of us.

Did you leave from a dock or the beach??

Thanks!
Sheila

That all depends on what side of the island Neptunes will be diving from.This is dictated by the weather.

Thanks for the reply. Talked to Casey today & she leaves off Public Beach during winter season.
Looking forward to seeing her soon, uh, Monday. I'll tell her I chatted with you!

Thanks!
Sheila

Glad you had a great trip. Thanks for the info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom