Neptune Space FFM Questions....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robinzon:
my goodness so much misinformation from people who never dived the mask.

Ocean Reef performs fine and diving is much easier than without one as long as you know how to clear/equalize it.... most people don't know how to use one and hence the resulting opinions. It works fine with any reg, I have used it with my mk25 and mk2

As a matter of fact I have spoken to people who dived in the Arctic w/ Interspiro nad hated it vs. Ocean Reef (spec. they did not like the AGA nose piece). At any rate I am also planing on purchasing AGA and Drager for comparison and for CCR use.

Which misinformation are you referring to?

TheAlpha:
Thanks for the reply. Is your opinion from experience or word of mouth? What about the 1st/2nd stage thing? Could someone please explain that.... Thanks again.

Oh... you might say mntdiver has just.... oh a tad experience with full face masks....
:)

I had have the luck to dive AGA mask on regular basis on my job.. also MK 5 Kirby morgan, even mk superlite 17 and 21... but I OWN a Nira II for my recrational dives... it work fine but the prob I encounter is to fine tuning the 2nd stage... is a nice mask I believe...

Ive Dived with KM Exo-26's ( love it but its HUGE & Heavy ), AGA's ( use 'em on Dive Team ),
and I OWN an Ocean Reef Neptune Space.

Its Light, has better visibility, and easier breathing than either of the others mentioned above.
The SAV is a little low ( at Right Lower Jaw ) for ocean diving ( if there is a bit of surface chop ), but its great for freshwater or calm/gentle seas. I have the 6 WHITE LED light mounted & its great for close up work so you can work two handed.

Cant say enough good about it.

Ty Hoeffer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom