Nemrod 05134 tank question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They both do! :)
These are my girlfriend's tanks, although they're living in my closet (along with 2 LP95s, 2 Al80s, 2 reg sets...oh geez I'm addicted). At some point they'll probably be doubled up. :D

SparticleBrane:
They both do! :)
These are my girlfriend's tanks, although they're living in my closet (along with 2 LP95s, 2 Al80s, 2 reg sets...oh geez I'm addicted). At some point they'll probably be doubled up. :D

You call that addiction? I have 4 reg sets with another in the mail. 5 tanks, and contemplating adding a doubles set. If not, then I'll double up two of my AL80.

FD

I can only afford so much while I'm in college. :wink:

SparticleBrane:
I can only afford so much while I'm in college. :wink:

Ah yes. How well I remember those days of 16 hour semesters and working a full-time job at night. Feeling happy that I had $50 left over at the end of the month. Now I have a career, and a family, and a house payment, and a much bigger car payment, and a second job, then a 3rd job. I have more money left over now, but I lack the time to go places. Such is life. Now I look forward to retirement. Geeze, did I just think that? I must be old. :shakehead

FD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom