Nemo Wide battery problems/leak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterskier, PM sent.

Nemo protection cover will be available in the U.S. by mid April. I'm not certain that the availability of it in EU as of Nov is accurate.

Best,

Zak

Waterskier,

ORing is on its way 2 day express. Fed Ex tracking #858025100931. You will receive it on Tues.

Have a great trip, wish I was going somewhere warm. :)

Best regards,

Waterskier,

ORing is on its way 2 day express. Fed Ex tracking #858025100931. You will receive it on Tues.

Have a great trip, wish I was going somewhere warm. :)

Best regards,
:yeahbaby:

Thanks Zak,

I'm really glad you and Phil participate here on :sblogo: - you really do provide us a great service!

I'm so glad I'll have my computer working for Bonaire! :dancingsnoopy:

Zak,

A quick note to let you know I got the O-Ring. THANKS!

I noticed when putting the cover back on with the new o-ring that this very thin (1 millimeter diameter) ring wants to bunch up if sufficient (read more than normal) lube isn't installed. That may be what caused the problem. When you go to turn the cover, the o-ring doen't want to slide against either the cover or the housing, which will cause it to bunch and tear. I didn't do a lot of experimentation since I want it to work for my trip, but it might be something you guys want to look into. This could be a problem when batteries start needing replacement.

Thanks for going out of your way to get me a replacement o-ring.

-Rick

Back
Top Bottom