Nemo Air Recall?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not having any problems with mine and it is so much easier to connect/disconnect now.

Are the Nemos now being sold free of the recall defect or would a Nemo just purchased need to be sent back and/or otherwise repaired?
Thanks,

Are the Nemos now being sold free of the recall defect or would a Nemo just purchased need to be sent back and/or otherwise repaired?
Thanks,

Any current "new" inventory from Mares is fitted with the most recent quick disconnect. It is important for you to ask this question from the retailer you may purchase from. There are many Nemo's in the field, and I cannot guarantee they have all been retrofitted, or are new inventory. We have requested all retailers to participate in this free retrofit, and are keeping track.

They do not have to be sent to Mares, this is a very simple upgrade which can be done in the store with the correct parts. Again, you should ask the retailer to ensure they have done the upgrade.

Thanks for asking.

Is there any way to tell if a unit bought has been retro-fitted with the new part (s) ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom