NELD shirts update... they are ordered

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With the order in, we need to start planning the next get-together! I'm thinking the 1st, 2nd or 4th weekend of December. John Harvards again? Let's get some options in here and then we can start a poll to narrow things down.

-Roman.

Rax, when they come in, you should just say meet the following Saturday... As long as it isn't Christmas...

shellbird once bubbled...
Rax, when they come in, you should just say meet the following Saturday... As long as it isn't Christmas...

That's why I excluded the weekend before x-mas. I figured people would be shopping/whatever. Me, I'm all for doing the get-together the very next Sat. after the shirts come in! Wasn't sure what everyone else's schedules were like, though. And relax, we'd have someone else start a poll for a change :wink:.

-Roman.

raxafarian once bubbled...
if you start a poll, I'm throwing all the shirts away.

A wee bit grumpy, are we? I haven't started a single poll on this board yet. Wouldn't want to spoil my track record, now would I? :) . You decide when we meet, inform us lowly lifeforms, and so it'll be then. Howzzat?

Besides, it's kinda fun watching y'all start fizzling and blow fuses the moment a poll is mentioned. :mean:

-Roman.

ok, I started the day saying I would not goof off. No Boston.com or scubaboard.com

well I made it 8 hrs and broke down. glad I got here in time to vote. I think polls ROT the brain...., so No.

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
I was moments away from starting a poll about polls...I hit the back button just in time...

Do you like polls?
Yes
No

gmbaker once bubbled...
ok, I started the day saying I would not goof off. No Boston.com or scubaboard.com

well I made it 8 hrs and broke down. glad I got here in time to vote. I think polls ROT the brain....

Umm... So was that a yes or a no? I couldn't figure it out... :wink:

-Roman.

in my haste to stop goofing off, I left off that No I dont like polls. for the record I also edited the post.
notabob once bubbled...

Umm... So was that a yes or a no? I couldn't figure it out... :wink:

-Roman.

Back
Top Bottom