Nekton was no show at Long Beach Scuba Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H20DIVR

Registered
Reaction score
With all the news about Nekton's future, and our trip on the Rorqual that's scheduled for June 5, 2010, my husband and I went to the Long Beach Scuba Show today to talk to Nekton directly. (This is because when we call, there's no answer, only an answering machine.) But they were not there. They are listed in the program as a vendor but they NO SHOWED!

That can't be good.....

I just called Travel Guard and they said they wouldn't cover a cancellation due to the company closing its doors unless you bought the insurance when you booked your trip. I've never purchased trip insurance before...now I know not to ever make that mistake again.

They said, at this late date, all that would be covered is missing all or part of the trip due to illness, work related matters, being subpeoned, etc.

If anyone finds a company willing to insure for this at this late date, please advise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom