Nekton Rorqual - Oct 24-31, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everyone,

Glad to hear there are some people from this board going to the St Croix Oct 3 itinerary.

I look forward diving with all of you.

Like I stated before, I am an open minded individual. After the trip, I will offer my responsible and objective opinion about two things: the operation and the diving in the St Croix itinerary, for the benefit of everyone here. I know that there are some people that will complain about anything, even if everything was good. I have a high tolerance level and will give Nekton Dive Cruises a fair chance.

So far Karen, the Customer Service front person has been friendly, professional and timely on everything about the trip. I love the luggage tags touch.

Most important than anything else, all we really need is for the weather to "cooperate".

Kudos, Truejab

Saturday Sept 27 trip... checking in here.

Sitting in our hotel lobby, we got into Puerto Rico Saturday evening- it must be 95 degrees outside and 95% humidity! Looking forward to being at sea!

The Atlantic hurricane season, so far this year, has been very cooperative! Looks good this week.

In three hours, we will be boarding the Nekton Rorqual.

See you all in a week with pictures and a story.

Hi Mike,

While I've been to PR many times, it's never been for diving and I never got outside of San Juan so I'm afraid I'm no help in the accommodations department. If we stay in Fajardo, we may stay at Fajardo Inn. That place seemed reasonable at $110. El Conquistador is out of our budget at $219. Passion Fruit B&B seemed to be inexpensive but their site doesn't work now and I can't remember what they were at when I priced them a while ago. I know we plan to eat at La Estacion. Never been there but sounds wonderful! (La Estacion)

Looking forward to meeting you and your wife!

Tammy

We have stayed at the Fajardo Inn two times and have been very happy with it. They have a very tasty restaurant (Blue Iguana I think) right on site. We would definitely stay there again.

Saturday Sept 27 trip... checking in here.

Sitting in our hotel lobby, we got into Puerto Rico Saturday evening- it must be 95 degrees outside and 95% humidity! Looking forward to being at sea!

The Atlantic hurricane season, so far this year, has been very cooperative! Looks good this week.

In three hours, we will be boarding the Nekton Rorqual.

See you all in a week with pictures and a story.

Looking forward to your report Doc.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom