Need your help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laurelgsc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I am going to be on Bonaire from 12/22-12/29. My SO and I were going to dive together. Last night he suffered a barotrauma to the ear and can't dive. I would still like to dive while we are on the island and I am in need of a buddy. If you are going to be on island and would not mind me tagging along. Please PM me.

Thanks,

A lot of the hotels that serve divers have a board where you can write down your room number and time you would like to dive. To be honest you could probably tag along with a group going in from the resort.

For what it's worth, I loved Andrea 1 and 2 and Karpata. Thought they were the best dives of my recent trip.

Thanks DeputyDan I had posted over there as well. Just wanted to cover my bases and make sure I have someone to dive with. I can't wait!

I think you'd find it hard not to find someone to dive with. Especially at any of the larger resorts. One morning at our condo (BelMar) I saw tanks in all but one of the vehicles - and it may've belonged to the staff. I'd guess a high percentage of people at City Cafe or Habitat's bar are divers also.

In fact while waiting 5mins. for my buddy one dive, I was asked twice if I needed someone to dive with. Guess I looked desperate...:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom