Need womens wetsuit 5mm quick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stas

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
I need to get a womens size L 5mm wetsuit and I need to have it in NJ no latter then next thursday. I would also prefer it to be as cheap as possible because I don't really anticipate this person using it again after this trip. Does anybody know where I can get an el chepo wetsuit quick?
Stas

LeisurePro has great prices as well. If you are near the coast, check out any number of surf shops that are open. Could be some left overs from last year available at a discount.

Hi,
I need to get a womens size L 5mm wetsuit and I need to have it in NJ no latter then next thursday. I would also prefer it to be as cheap as possible because I don't really anticipate this person using it again after this trip. Does anybody know where I can get an el chepo wetsuit quick?
Stas

If the person is only going to use it once why not rent one?

Hi,
Stas

You are in NYC, goto LeisurePro, the are on 18th between 5th and 6th ave. They have a large selection, and it quick.

I cant rent one because I cant find anyone that has anything but two piece 7mm suits here or in morehead city, where we are going this weekend.
Stas

I cant rent one because I cant find anyone that has anything but two piece 7mm suits here or in morehead city, where we are going this weekend.
Stas

This weekend, LP is close on Saturdays. Try scuba network, they are more pricey but you may find something reasonably priced.

Stas

Why would the shop(s) in Morehead City be renting nothing but suits inappropriate for local conditions? Just a thought.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom