Need UK collectors help. Typhoon scuba doll info.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Lev

Contributor
Reaction score
I have never seen this one. I have two Cressi scuba divers like it. This came from England. Any info would be great. It dose have the Cressi mask and fins. I don't have any Typhoon catalogs or many UK dive mags. It appears to be from the 1960's.

upload_2021-5-30_13-8-28.jpeg

Any more information on where you got it or just anything? My wife's hobby is dolls so I'm going to forward the pic and info to her. Sometimes she comes up empty though if it's really obscure, just FYI.

Can you see any markings on the bottom of the fins and will the wet suit come off. Sometimes there are markings on the doll body usually on the back somewhere. May need to change the light angle to see them. Can you get a close up of the logo or state what it says?

The mask and fins are Cressi . Cressi had a doll like this same size with dive gear, suit,mask, fins, weight belt and speargun ect. I have two. They are from the 1960's. They go for good money most of the time. This a different doll. This one is female. The Cressi is male. I don't know if this doll is original. The suit looks like it. Collectors form the UK might have seen one before in mags or catalogs. This was either sold to the public or an advertising piece in a dive shop. I don't have any info yet. Thanks for the interest.

Yes Billy. Look up the Cressi doll on ebay. The joker from france is asking $650.00

I'm sure that's what he'll get for it when hell freezes over. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom