Need suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterbabie:
Matt- did I meet you there over Christmas?

Rebecca

Waterbabie,

I think we did Rebecca. It was New Years eve thru Jan 3 that I dove there. The diving was great especially at Juno's Ledge and Shark Canyon.

Thanks everyone for the input! I have gone on Priceline but have been afraid to "commit" because you have no idea where they will put you. But if GJ62 got the Mayfair for $70 it is definitely worth a try. I am not so worried about where to dive because anywhere here and south is good. I just want to have a nice adventure diving and maybe a few adventures during our first "adult" night alone :eek:) As an alternate, I found a pretty good rate at a Holiday Inn (Lauderdale by the Sea) but I don't know much about it nor can I find good pictures. If anyone has stayed there, I'd love your input. I understand it is near the beach and the "beach dive" is not bad.

Matt, you said you are diving this weekend with Abernathy? Let me know what time your dives are and if there is room, maybe I'll join you. I am jonesing to dive again!!!! I have all my dive gear out and my tanks filled!!!

Thanks again everyone!
Sandy

kjunheart:
As an alternate, I found a pretty good rate at a Holiday Inn (Lauderdale by the Sea) but I don't know much about it nor can I find good pictures. If anyone has stayed there, I'd love your input. I understand it is near the beach and the "beach dive" is not bad.

There's a reason you can't find any good pictures. The best thing that can be said about the hotel is that it's close enough to the water that you can dive from it. If they allow that is another question.

If you're looking for something better, and Priceline scares you - try Hotwire. They don't do the bidding thing like Priceline does, and you can pick your level of hotel prior to purchasing. You find out the hotel after you buy.

Marc

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom