Need suggestions for Caye Caulker please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djcamera

New
Reaction score
Heading to Caye Caulker in ten days. Just to dive. Traveling solo. When not diving, I will be snorkeling and swimming. I'd like very much to hear suggestions for where to stay. Not high end. Trying to stay below $80 a night. And you you folks like Frenchie's as a dive shop? Thanks

Could check the Rainbow and see if they have an off season rate.

Hey, welcome to SB.

We don't get a lot of folks going to Caye Caulker, so if you would leave a trip report with as many top-side photos of the place as you care to post, that would be much appreciated.

NOW-----that's a blast from the past.........visited it about 3 times in the mid to late 80's when we were staying 'next door' @ Caye Chapel, Pyramid Island Resort(closed down now from what I've read on the internet)..........Great diving very close by from what I remember...BTW, when we would stay @ Pyramid Island Resort(did so 3 times), the most tourist staying @ the resort was 8(EIGHT !!!) @ any time--the other 2 times it was my wife & I & 4 others(& one of those trips the 4 were 4 Germans who could not speak a word of English....)......Needless to say A GREAT get away, .........Have a great time, & tell the monkey on the island(Caye Caulker) I said hello------IF it's still alive.......lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom