Need suggestion for dive ops in Cabo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Walrod

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I are headed to Cabo next Sunday (day before holiday) through Thurdsday. We have never been there. I am looking for suggestions for dive ops and any tips for diving their. Best places etc. My wife is not a diver, but loves to snorkel. Any dive ops cater to divers and snorkellers alike?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated:)

dlndavid:
So where are you staying?
My Cabo Trip Report

We are staying at the RIU Palace, all inclusive. I think its downtown, could be mistaken, although.

I'll check out your dive report. Many thanks!

I strongly recommend Manta! We've dove w/them several times. Eran (owner), Kiki (DM), Rodrigo (DM), Master (El Capitan), Ulee(pronounced ewe-lay), and Gil are the best in Cabo. Small, uncrowded boats, patient, relaxed, easy-going attitude. I would be , also, if I dove in warm water every day! They have their own secret dive sites, along with the popular sites along Land's End ridgeline. With Manta, you can dive @ you're own pace, & have a truly enjoyable vacation!
My wife & I just went 2 weeks ago, & had an incredible time diving! Mantas (giant & mobula), sea lions, wrecks, dolphins, schools (1000+) of barracuda, electric rays, spotted snake eels, & lots of local wildlife!

HB Diver:
I strongly recommend Manta! We've dove w/them several times. Eran (owner), Kiki (DM), Rodrigo (DM), Master (El Capitan), Ulee(pronounced ewe-lay), and Gil are the best in Cabo. Small, uncrowded boats, patient, relaxed, easy-going attitude. I would be , also, if I dove in warm water every day! They have their own secret dive sites, along with the popular sites along Land's End ridgeline. With Manta, you can dive @ you're own pace, & have a truly enjoyable vacation!
My wife & I just went 2 weeks ago, & had an incredible time diving! Mantas (giant & mobula), sea lions, wrecks, dolphins, schools (1000+) of barracuda, electric rays, spotted snake eels, & lots of local wildlife!

Thanks HB Diver for the recommendation! I have emailed and received a reply. Looks as though this dive op is only a 5 minute cab ride away, and they can take my wife along for snorkeling. Now I have to decide on some dive packages:)

I am in Yorba Linda, not far from you at all:)

Baja Dive Is a great co. Located In The Costa Real Resort# I-4 on the marina side. They have been there 10 years.And according to Hilton Hotels Inc. Have never had a decompression accident.They always use Instructors or Dive Masters on all Dives that Dive With You In small groups.I always check Cert Cards of Divemasters a lot of shops say that your getting one but check there cards there going to check yours. Best Diving late summer. www.baja-dive.net 011-52-624-14-33830

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom