Need strobe advice for 5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrantD:
guess I'm alittle confused here. You tell him a day you need it by, and he gets it there by that date, and he was negligent?
I think his point was more that he got no communication from Ryan until he went and reminded him. I'm having the same problem with John at NorthEast Scuba. He has until tomorrow before I take my order elsewhere.

I don't know, but, if I was going on vacation and ordered something and it didn't arrive for two weeks --- wouldn't I call at least after 1 week to check on the progress. Things happen all the time that cause delay and Ryan seems to be very diligent in his dealings. jm2c

montyb

I purchased a Inon 2000, The unit failed on first trip out.
While working the unit performed well, was easy to use.. I did spend some time becoming comfortable with the settings.
Finally sent the strobe to the warranty center, Inon America, only to find out all they could do is ship it back to Japan. Very disappointed !
Spent a month trying to get help from the Authorized dealer. Still waiting
to hear from Inon,The guess was 4 to 6 weeks.

For clarity, KidK9's issue happened 10 months ago when I worked for another company. He was disappointed by a lack of communication on my part, which I am sorry for, and is a priority of mine to always improve upon.

J&D, I'm curious to know more about your problem, and have sent you a pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom