Need some assistance from El Orans, H2Andy ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken abucs:
I love the old rum, but it doesn't even come close to a good single malt scotch. If you're new to it, you should start with a Glenlivet of Glenfidich. Once you acquire the taste you can move up to the peatier lowland Scotches like GM mentions above.

Ahhh I don't know how readily available those brands are locally, but i'll keep an eye out for them..

What about Johnnie Walker, are you a fan yay or nay?

Jamdiver:
Ahhh I don't know how readily available those brands are locally, but i'll keep an eye out for them..

Johnnie Walker? That's nae single malt.

H2Andy:
well... to tell you the truth ... given how much they've overcultivated the tobacco
fields, and the low quality control you get sometimes, i think a good Dominican
is better value for your money...

of course, when you get a good Cuban cigar (and they're still around), it really
is awesome ...

that's the hardest part of not smoking for me, btw... three years now...

cigarettes taste nasty ... but a good cigar... dang ... cold shower time

I think they roll or package Cuban cigars here...
I'm not sure.

In any case i'm not a cigar smoker, but I can recognize quality when I see it :D

Green_Manelishi:
And you needed our help in two world wars !!!
LOL. You make it sound like you were there! The UK has always been grateful for the help it received. I don't see what that has to do with the Scots and the Irish though! Still.....if you want to keep banging on about it.....if it was so altruistic can we have the money back that we paid you up until THIS year? :D (31st Dec 2006...last payment of $86 million)
No? Thought not. :wink:

Jamdiver:
Red |don't even think about it.
Black |passable
Green |nice
Blue |bliss

Still blended whisky...

My personal favorite is The Macallan. Actually I should check harder into some of the better Japanese whiskies. They have won several Gold medals in the last few years:
International Spirits Challenge

H2Andy:
but a good cigar... dang ... cold shower time
does it mean I have to bring Cohiba over to Florida?
It will be smuggling wouldn't it?
:D
Mania
PS. Green - my favourite is Talisker so even younger I would take Talisker as the first one.
Red JW is horrible!!!!

Kim:
LOL. You make it sound like you were there! The UK has always been grateful for the help it received. I don't see what that has to do with the Scots and the Irish though! Still.....if you want to keep banging on about it.....if it was so altruistic can we have the money back that we paid you up until THIS year? :D (31st Dec 2006..last payment of $86 million)
No? Thought not. :wink:

Of course I was not there but that's irrelevant.

As well it should.

Thanks for the payment.

mania:
does it mean I have to bring Cohiba over to Florida?

ack, no!! i want to stay quit!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom