Need some assistance from El Orans, H2Andy ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Work your way up to Peat Power:
  1. Oban 14
  2. Talisker 10
  3. Bruichladdich 15

El Orans:
Work your way up to Peat Power:
  1. Oban 14
  2. Talisker 10
  3. Bruichladdich 15

That makes sense. Cripes I wish I could find a bottle of Ardbeg "Very Young".

Have you ever sampled a whisky that was old enough to be sold (3 years) but not very much older? I had a bottle of Islay McClelland late last year. It's a 5 YO Bowmore. It was OK but pales in comparison even to Bowmore.

Green_Manelishi:
Have you ever sampled a whisky that was old enough to be sold (3 years) but not very much older?
I like my poison matured...

In October of every year, there is a Scottish Highlands Festival at Stone Mountain outside of Atlanta.

Needless to say, the clans gather.

The Clan Chief for the Clan Grant USA lives here in Atlanta. We get to sample some very, very old Glenfiddich. If you ever look closely at a bottle of Glenfiddich, you can see our clan crest on the neck.

It's nice!

the K

The Kraken:
In October of every year, there is a Scottish Highlands Festival at Stone Mountain outside of Atlanta.

Needless to say, the clans gather.

The Clan Chief for the Clan Grant USA lives here in Atlanta. We get to sample some very, very old Glenfiddich. If you ever look closely at a bottle of Glenfiddich, you can see our clan crest on the neck.

It's nice!

the K

Slainte !!!

Green !!!!
Shame on you !!!
That's Irish !!!

the K-lan Grant

dang, Green... i'm a newbie at this stuff

i've heard good things about all three

go with that El Orans said

The Kraken:
Green !!!!
Shame on you !!!
That's Irish !!!

the K-lan Grant

There is nothing wrong with the Irish.

Regardless, "Slainte" is Gaelic (pronounce GALIC, not gaelick) and the Scots spoke Scots and Gaelic. Of course, so did the Irish (which is where the Scotis came from) speak Gaelic.

Anywho ...what to drink ????

Aye, Laddie . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom