Need some advice on a dive watch computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iam not sure what retail is as i bought all my gear x2 so they gave me alittle over cost but the download cable is 99.00, i wish i had got one .....your not kidding on the kids i have seven. they all dive i should be in the poor house but i care we do it as a family and it it great.
HOLY CRAP!!! :dropmouth: 7 kids - God bless YOU! Well at least they dive with you - my son just got certified 2 years ago and we went to Puerto Rico together and he did his first ocean dive last year - I gotta say it was one of my proudest moments diving with him - though I was a nervous wreck - here he is on that dive!

Attachments

• l_9c750a4c35674b949bf8bf1a2c99d73a.jpg
    l_9c750a4c35674b949bf8bf1a2c99d73a.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 29
I've been diving a Cochran EMC-16 for the past four years. It's a nice liberal muli-gas computer
with a big backlite screen. The unit has computer download capability. There is a dealer
in Harleysville Pa. Check out the Cochran Undersea Technology website.

Hi - I wanted to buy a dive watch computer and I saw an Aeris XR-1 Wrist Computer for about $150.00 online at Leisure Pro. I don't need anything fancy - just something to record my dives, give me the water temp, my total down time, safety stops, let me know when I can go back in the water for my second dive and for how long, etc.......

Is this a dependable dive watch - like I said I don't want to spend a lot of money and it doesn't have to be a fancy pants watch. I'd appreciate any advice anyone could give me.

Thanks!
:D

Look @ a Veo 100(Oceanic) ........I think? LP had em on sale for 140---seems like I got an email from them a few days ago stating this.....check it out......A good entry level BASIC dive computer--to cover what you're looking for....

your other son does not have any interest?
No - my other son has had three sets of tubes in his ears since he was little and he doesn't uch like the water - it really bothers his ears

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom