Need Service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

villaire

Reaction score
:confused:I bought my AERIS equipment at Divers' Direct in Orlando, Florida several years ago. I have been having my equipment checked and its annual inspection/repair done there ever since. Unfortunately, DD has abandoned Orlando.

In an attempt to get my dive gear its annual checkup, I could not find a local dive shop that would service it because I did not buy it in their shop (I have written them off for myself and five family members!). One shop finally accepted the gear but sent it off to NC for service. Total charges were out of sight!!

Question: Does anyone know a dealer that will service my equipment (...and five family members' equipment) within a 50 mile circle of Melbourne, Florida?

Regards,

Cripple Geazer

My name is Jack Snively and I am the AERIS sales manager for the South Florida Territory which includes Orlando and Melbourne. Please send me an email at jack@aquaticpartners.net and let me know the names of the dive stores that would not service your AERIS equipment. I look forward to receiving your email and addressing this issue.

Sincerely,
Jack Snively

Back
Top Bottom