Need Scuba Pro TRAC computer manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlawler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I recently upgraded from an older Scuba Pro TRAC to a Suunto Cobra and want to sell the TRAC to generate some $ for more scuba goodies. Problem is, I can't find my manual and don't want to sell it to someone without instructions on how to use it. Does anyone here still dive with a TRAC who would be willing to scan or copy their manual and send it to me? I would gladly pay you for your time and of course postage unless you can just attach it to an email. It would be greatly appreciated. I have looked for the manual in PDF on SP website with no luck and even emailed them, but so far they haven't responded.

Send me a PM with your address and I will mail you my TRAC manual.

A dive buddy dropped a tank on my TRAC on about it's third weekend of diving and I have not needed the manual since.

Any chance one of you has a copy still floating around? I just got a TRAC and would love to get the manual.

Hei there!

It happens I have the same promblem just a couple of years later. I want to sell my Scubapro Trac and can't find the manual. If anyone has it I would be gratefull.

Send me a PM with your address and I will mail you my TRAC manual.

Hi, DA. I've enjoyed your posts over the years. Hope you are well there in these strange times.
Do you know where I can find or do you have a PDF scan of the Scubapro TRAC Computer handy that you can email to: scubaschol88@gmail.com or via SB?
Or otherwise, do you know if the Battery is replaceable, can DIY, dealer job or send back to S'Pro?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom