Need recommendations for a dive operator in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Shawn,

VB is about a half mile south from Hotel Coz. Looking at doing our afternoon dives as drifts from VB to HC. Opal at Scuba Mau said that she would send a truck to pickup our gear a couple of times.

Hi Shawn,

VB is about a half mile south from Hotel Coz. Looking at doing our afternoon dives as drifts from VB to HC. Opal at Scuba Mau said that she would send a truck to pickup our gear a couple of times.

I am so getting excited about some clear blue water in wonderful Mexico. What a great place to visit.

It will be fun, I have not been to Coz since 2000.

It will be fun, I have not been to Coz since 2000.

Jeff,

Thanks for the help today with the aquatic director and the maintenance survey performed downstream of arch. Pretty cool rocks, and holes in that one hill down under.

Really appreciate all the reading material of COZ that you loaded up on me today.

Seems that map is just the best, showing the shoreline and streets with all that detail.

Next time, you absolutely have to let me interview you for the video.

See you soon.

You may have found someone by now, but I will highly recommend Scuba with Alison. Scuba Dive Cozumel | ScubaWithAlison I went on four dives with her my first time diving ever. I will admit to being pretty nervous and I told her so and she really helped me feel at ease. She has a pretty dedicated group of repeat customers and I will tell you that next time I'm in Coz, she's the first one I will call.

No - Scuba Mau has a lot of former Papa Hogg staff, but it is its own entity. As far as I know, Papa Hogg's is shut down. They rock though. Joe Bob says check 'em out :D

To bad about Papa Hoggs (if in fact they are shut down). Never got a chance to dive with them, but I've always heard good things, other then papa is a grump.
My 2 centavos is Blue Angel. The associated hotel is Caribe Blue. It's on the water and a great deal.

Just got mail from them yesterday regarding an August trip. They are still there and open for business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom