Need recommendations for a dive operator in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FWNurseshark

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been a long time on here so hope everyone is doing well and having lots of happy diving.

Going to Coz Memorial Day weekend. Last year dove w/ Living Underwater but he's booked. Looking for someone similar if known who has good service and takes time in dives not swim throughs and also caters to where you want to go. The 3 of us are experienced and were very pleased last year but now are stuck.

Looking for recommendations!!:crafty:

Thanks

Becky

Deep Exposure

Some friends of mine own and operate Deep Exposure in Cozumel. They provide custom charters to cater to your taste of dive sites and also offer the best surface interval lunch I've ever had. - Brandon

Scuba Mau Cozumel

Premium service. They'll treat you like a queen. :)

I would also go recommend looking at the Coz thread - there are TONS of recs there.

Hi I hope your trip is great! I also use Scubamaucozumel. Opal, Mau and crew will definately look after your needs. Just tell Opal your dive wishes and it will be done. The dms that work there are for sure, incredible. You will be entertained and watched for as you dive. Also no restrictions on air time. Dive your gas. 6 pac boats, real close encounters of the dive kind. Tell Opal kev sent ya. lol.

Deep Exposure

Some friends of mine own and operate Deep Exposure in Cozumel. They provide custom charters to cater to your taste of dive sites and also offer the best surface interval lunch I've ever had. - Brandon

Ill second them, never dove with them, but have heard nothing but, great things.

Thanks everyone... checking out all of these people. Already heard back from Scubamaucozumel... that was very fast!

There are LOTS to choose from, but just be sure to get one that DOESN'T have swine flu! (Check for travel advisories before you go. I don't know if Coz is having trouble with the bug, but one rumor has it that Cancuun has had some reported cases.)

Opal is the best :) You'll have fun diving with them :)

Becky,

Might try Scuba Diving in Cozumel with Cristina Excellent lunch aboard during surface interval. Easy entry/exit. She usually DM's for groups. Our group from NASA have been diveng with her for past three years. Dives are based on diver air consumption. Surface with buddy when ready. Boat witll pick you up. If you can shoot your own SMB, better still.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom