Need recommendation for small boats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EXACTLY Brules!!!! :wink:

I've always been very happy with Scuba Mau or Opals Dream. They have small fast boats.

I have to toss out a second to either Opal's Dream/Scuba Mau or Dive with Alison... Having dove with both over our previous trips to the island, I have no complaints... The boss & I love the 6-pack boats, as well as Alison's luxury boat... Both companies offer personalized service, and lifetime friendships...

I've never dove with Aldora or Blue XT, but you can bet my next trip (Spring 2013) to the island will be a 2+ week stay, and will include both outfits, as well as the previous ones... Spreading the love around...

Until then, I am suffering through a Jamaican vacation to keep the boss happy... The diving there is cattle boat, and everyone up & down same time... 40 mins on bottom max... Somebody please kidnap me... Anybody??

Here's another vote for Blue~XT~Sea.

I've been laying in the weeds to see if anyone would bring it up, but nothing yet. Any feedback or comments about Opals Dream?
We just got back from diving with Opal's and cannot say enough good things. Max 6 divers (plus 1 DM) per boat and we loved our experience!! Depending on your experience they will take you to the "tougher" dive sites. We went up north and saw over 15 eagle rays at Barracuda, but it was just me, my wife and our amazing DM, Abraham, so very controlled. Will definitely go back to Cozumel and dive again with Opal's Dream.

Back
Top Bottom