Need Pee Valve Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We find the "Rochester Medical" has the best Catheters. A lot of the ones, especially "Freedom" are awful. Here's the link if you want to try them out.

Medium 29 mm condom for p-valve

Or as I like to call that size "Extra Medium"

Don't forget to always keep an extra condom with you... in the 44mm size. This way when another diver says says "Damn, I forgot one," you can say "No sweat, I've got an extra..." and toss one their way.

The look on their face when they come out of the head after "trying it on" is always priceless!

:eyebrow:

hm, have found rochesters being awful, so much glue that it sticks to everything while putting it on and very difficult to take them off. and really had no problems with freedom ones. They stick quite well and I usually have difficulty taking them off either. So in reality I never understood why they praise the rochesters :)

Don't forget to do appropriate "manscaping" before donning any brand!

Don't forget to do appropriate "manscaping" before donning any brand!

I had no problems with the freedom ones :)

You know I strongly believe though when people have problems with the freedom conds they just need to overcome that feeling and be more honest with themselves and buy one size smaller ones :D And yeah the size is not measured while looking p...o magazines :D

..... left to make an order of a custom size super slim 14mm :( Freedom Cathethers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom