Need older velcro weight pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mixedpuppy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to check and see if Mares or any known dealers may have this item. I own an older Mares Dragonfly Aria BCD. It does not use the new MRS weight pockets. It uses the older velcro version. I recently lost one of my pockets. I have searched all over the web and was unable to find this pocket anywhere, even on craig's list or ebay.

I appreciate any help or advice you may be able to provide. My number is (254) 702-4431 although I live on Oahu now. Thanks,

Mixedpuppy

I think we have some of these, will check on Mon/Tues and drop you a note. What size BC?

Hi. not sure if you located any, but I also need one. please PM me if you still have an extra one? Thanks in advance,
Joe

If you find someone who has extras for sale, 2 might not be a bad idea...one to replace the missing one and another to prevent you from losing another (Murfeys law on spares....if you have a spare you will never need it)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom