Need more space

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dcpac

Registered
Reaction score
I need more space, you know you are going overboard when the next house your looking for has to have space for just dive gear.

Steve! Don´t forget space for beercans! an essential part of your equipment...

Around what manifold do you sleep?

dcpac:
I need more space, you know you are going overboard when the next house your looking for has to have space for just dive gear.

I like how you segregate the O2 clean stuff from the rest. Back gas with the outdoor shoes, deco with the slippers - very Japanese.

I've heard that the rents up near Tokyo are a bit high!! Down here in Kyushu you can rent quite large houses for around 50,000 yen/month. I nearly bought a huge house last year for 12,000,000 yen. Unfortunately at the time I still didn't have permanent residency so the banks wouldn't play.

Kim:
I've heard that the rents up near Tokyo are a bit high!! Down here in Kyushu you can rent quite large houses for around 50,000 yen/month. I nearly bought a huge house last year for 12,000,000 yen. Unfortunately at the time I still didn't have permanent residency so the banks wouldn't play.

50,000 for a house is good. Let me know if you find one at the beach near a divesite and with a compressor in the garage. Some expats pay 12 mill a year for a house in Tokyo! :11:

Kim:
. I nearly bought a huge house last year for 12,000,000 yen. Unfortunately at the time I still didn't have permanent residency so the banks wouldn't play.

My colleague bought last year and he was still on an ex-pat package and visa - but he had to apply to 10 or 11 banks...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom