need little help setting up IRON 180

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yuzo is correct it is easier without magnet in the sense you can use the camera in the more simplistic modes of A,P,Av,Tv.

However this does not include manual M. Always use M underwater you have far more control and want to definalty control both aperture and shutter.

So I say always put the magnet in and always use M. You can no longer use the other modes as the preflashes will trigger the strobe.

For aperture priority. In M just set the shutter to something like 1/60 (if you want a bit of ambient light - ie bluewater) or 1/80 and play with the aperture you are effectively doing the same thing but have more control.

ahe ok thank well since will be my first time with strobe i stick to the easier one first then next month I try some other stuff thanks still got lots to read up on ect about photography LOL

Back
Top Bottom