Need Large Fins - Size 16 (US)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leisurepro.com or check scubatoys.com as well. I just bought a pair of xxl jet fins for about 60. You may be able to use the XL TWIN Jet fins. More space than the xl jet fin. More pricey though, about 115 from the first source mentioned. I agree about the booty. A must have with the xxl jets even with size 16 feet. Good luck!

I think you'll be fine with XL Twin Jet fins. I have a size 12 foot and there was ALOT more room in the XL Twin Jet fins.

jpeterson1:
It looks like the Scubapro XXL Jet Fins may be my best option. Can anyone recomend a good place to purchase them at a good price.

If you're willing to buy "sight unseen" (in other words, not from your LDS) I'd recommend giving Scubatoys.com a call - they do not have them listed on their website, but will most likely have them in stock. Check the price on Leisurepro.com as scubatoys will price match. Larry, the owner is a regular and well respected member of the scubaboard.

Leisurepro.com jets page: http://www.leisurepro.com/Prod/SCPFJ.html - list is $61.95
Scubatoys phone #(877)728-2243

Aloha, Tim

I too wear size 16. I have a pair of Atomic splits and the foot pocket is more than large enough. Booties are a bit harder to find. I had a pair of ...aquatic (?) sorry cant remember the brand, that fit ok. Most are a little snug but not too bad. I had my wet suit custom made, and found out that the guy would have made me some custom boots for like $30...

I too have sz 16's. About 10 years ago I bought a pair of ? Wenoka Reeflex's that seem to fit. I have some boots that are cramped and would like to know where I could get some. I have never dived, but planning to take it up soon. We are going to Curacao for our Honeymoon. I am thinking about getting a pair of the Scubapro Jets just beacause the Reeflexes are really bulky. Is anybody familiar with them enough to make a comparison?

Where to get big ol boots via mail order?

Might check with Larry at Scubatoys.com for boots. As to Jets, the XXL Jets are very bulky also - I really wish I fit in the XL's at times just because they are a much thinner in the foot pocket. (but same blade size)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom