Need Land trip info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
in that case i can plan a trek trip to sagada. ive been there over a dozen times and now all the locals. ive extensively trekked and caved this area and would love to bring ya guys up there. its a beutiful place. we will have access to a house or two for lodging and their are numerous camping sites available. also lots of streams to clean up. i recommend it.

btw i have been meaning to go back.

itinerary and costs?

paolov:
itinerary and costs?

lodging is 100 a day. food will cost around 200 a day. cheaper if we bring food and cook.

transpo from baguio roundtrip: Php400
food daily: 200
lodging 100
caving 500 per person.

3500g is more than plenty, 3 days minimum for sagada adventures.

aws .. the time frame would be too much. am thinking of just an overnite simple trek. you know .... age.... hehehehhe

Spoon:
lodging is 100 a day. food will cost around 200 a day. cheaper if we bring food and cook.

lodging 100
caving 500 per person.

paolov:
aws .. the time frame would be too much. am thinking of just an overnite simple trek. you know .... age.... hehehehhe

would be too tiring to spend the day i sagada. 5 days is just right 3 is minimum, overnight is insane:)

Spoon:

lodging 100
caving 500 per person.

are these vertical caves?

Spoon:
only way to get to Banaue via baguio is to take a bus from the baguio bus terminal near the central market. from their there are several buses that go to banaue/sagada region. ive taken it many times. there is only one trip 630am. best be their early to secure your seats in the bus.

The trip will take you about 8-10 hours. bring snacks as the trip is very long and hard. also it is very memorable experience as youn will be driving along scenic slopes which can often be nerve -wrenching as the bus snakes along barrier-less roads with sheer vertical drops. awsome experience. id recommend it to anyone.
Yikes! 0630, that's early but sounds like a good ride. Thanks.

@babydamulag: thanks for the info regarding the airport. Last time I went to baguio, went by bus and I really would like to cut that travel time down. BTW, checked out your link, is there a resort/hotel place in culasi?

Yes. We have a Province style hotel in Culasi. The name of the place is Casa Juancho. Are you planning on coming to Culasi?

Babydamulag:
Yes. We have a Province style hotel in Culasi. The name of the place is Casa Juancho. Are you planning on coming to Culasi?
Just looking at options for now. I like going to places that hasn't really been discovered by the masses just yet. That's why I like diving in my home province-nice reefs and even better, usually just you and the DM in the water. As long as you have nice clean air in the tanks, I'm game to dive.

Not sure we'll have any of the gang there when you get there. I am at the "other" job now.....snowed in! Lemme know your dates. We have safe, serviceable, and well-maintained equipment.

Babydamulag:
Not sure we'll have any of the gang there when you get there. I am at the "other" job now.....snowed in! Lemme know your dates. We have safe, serviceable, and well-maintained equipment.
Will let you know. Actually, I just realized that there is a ferry from Romblon (Odiongan) to Caticlan so it may actually be doable, maybe do a Romblon-Culasi-Bora-Manila route. We'll see. Thanks for the info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom