Need info: re 1st. time using Zeagle Escape BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I purchased a Zeagle Escape BCD several months ago and am looking forward to using it when I get to Bonaire next weekend.

When I first purchased it I had some questions about the BC which aren't addressed in the very "generic" manual that came with this BCD.

At the time I was told that there soon would be more specific instructions at the Zeagle Web site but I can't find any for my "Escape" model. I had questions pertaining to weighting, cleaning and operation of the exhaust valves.

Also, the Zeagle web site shows a description of the Escape BCD with the text:

2 flap utility pockets
2 hidden utility pockets

The zippered utility pockets are in the "normal" front/hip location but I have no idea where the "2 hidden utility pockets" are located.

Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sy

I looked but don't see any.

They're velcroed slits in the waistband?

I purchased a Zeagle Escape BCD several months ago and am looking forward to using it when I get to Bonaire next weekend.

When I first purchased it I had some questions about the BC which aren't addressed in the very "generic" manual that came with this BCD.

At the time I was told that there soon would be more specific instructions at the Zeagle Web site but I can't find any for my "Escape" model. I had questions pertaining to weighting, cleaning and operation of the exhaust valves.

Also, the Zeagle web site shows a description of the Escape BCD with the text:

2 flap utility pockets
2 hidden utility pockets

The zippered utility pockets are in the "normal" front/hip location but I have no idea where the "2 hidden utility pockets" are located.

Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom