Need info on diving Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arubabob1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have over 100 day and night dives on Aruba and the end of Nov, I am going to Curacao for the first time. Just need some info on shore diving there and if I could find a dive buddy for 4 days. Nov 28 thru Dec 3. Aruba Bob

Hey Bob,

You may want to repost this, and also take a look in the ABC forums. ABC Islands Lots of good info over there. It's also monitored by a few of the operators here on the island that could get you good info about where they dive, and setting you up with buddies etc. Good luck, and enjoy Curacao, there is great diving to be had here!

Jeff

Do you know where you are staying in Curacao? That would help with providing information on where to dive. We stayed at the Breezes last year and had some good shore diving at their resort, but the better diving was on the other end of the island. So, we rented a truck and GPS to find our way around the island.

Good diving and would love to go back.

Snagel

We are staying at the Marriott Renesance but I will have a car to drive around.

If you wanna get some shore dives in on the west side of the island consider Bas Harts Diving.

We specialize in private and custom shore dive trips.

We can pick you up and drop you off. We dive when and where you want.

Info@bashartsdiving.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom