Need info for Liveaboard Sharm el Sheikh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfbellemare

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi I'm planning a trip to Sharm el Sheikh in late september/early october. I'm looking for an affordable liveaboard who catter to experienced divers. I want to do challenging sites and see sharks.

Does anyone have an operator to recommend?

When is the best time of the year for shark diving?

Thank you for anyone who can help.

Hi!
Hope it is still a live issue.
Do you plan to start your trip from Sharm el Sheikh? From Sharm you can explore north of the Red Sea and in late September – early October you would see max 1-2 sharks in that area.
There are two great itineraries in Egypt that are famous for sharks and great drift diving: Brothers Islands + Daedalus Reef + Elphinstone Reef and Daedalus Reef + Rocky Island + Zabargad Island. You can expect to see there Oceanic Whitetip sharks, sometimes Thresher sharks, Hammerheads, Mantas and September or October is really good for it. But they aren't available from Sharm. So we recommend you to start your trip from Hurghada or Marsa Alam.
You can find information about liveaboards in Egypt on our website Divebooker.com
For your dates there are several trips with itineraries Brothers - Daedalus - Elphinstone: Egypt liveaboards diving | Egypt dive boats | Divebooker
If you have any questions or need help, don’t hesitate to ask=) you can contact us at support@divebooker.com - or just drop us a line in the online chat at our website.

Last edited:
Look at Red Sea Explorers. They cater to experienced divers as well as rec divers. DPS's, Tech, they are equipped for everything.

I agree with divebooker.com. Take a liveboard from Hurghada our even more south of that.

Back
Top Bottom