Need hotel recommendation-Pompano/Ft Laud.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubasteve03

Registered
Reaction score
I'm taking the family to Ft. Lauderdal/Pompano area this summer. I will be diving out of Pompano, but no one else in family dives. Looking for a nice, but not expensive, hotel on or near beach. Kids like a nice swiming pool. Does not need to be fancy at all, just clean with decent amenities (nice pool). Anyone have any advice on a place that offers a good value. Will probably rent a car, so anything in the area would be fine. Thanks in advance.

Steve, a hit with my family for years has been the Beachcomber at 1200 S. Atlantic Pompano, on the beach, about a block or two from the dive shop/boats,Pools great warm in winter nice in summer,Grounds neat and clean -spotless, safe area,just had tons of rooms redone and we do the off ocean view rooms on long stays to save money and you dont get the pool noise at night and noise from tiki bar.
rooms are like $90.00 per night,not bad for on the ocean,
www.beachcomberhotel.com
there are lots of nice hotels but this place the staff has allways made our stay a fun one.
Dive safe,
Brad

If you want to impress the wife, try a night at Spa Atlantis in Pompano Beach and get her the Petite Spa package. I book through hotels.com. They discount the spa package for guests, but seem to "forget" your a guest if you book through hotels.com, so watch 'em like a hawk!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom