Need help to win a contest...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paintballpsyco2369

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Friend of mine entered a photo called "Cosmic Cop" in this contest, trying to help him get as many votes as possible so he can win this. If you can spare a moment, a vote for the picture with the same title (Cosmic Cop) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for you time, have a good one,

Paint

http://www.jdphotoimaging.com/blog/2...photo-contest/

Thanks for the vote. I know he appreciates it, as do I. I have to say also, as much as I don't like to, there are better photos on there. He is a good friend though so I figured I would help him out with it. He is pretty sure he isn't going to win it, but wants to get a respectable number of votes on there. I looked over all the pictures and most of them are over processed or terribly photoshopped photos and sadly they have more votes than his. His photo is just that, an actual photo, no photoshop on his. There are a couple though, weather photoshopped or not that I do honestly think are a bit better than that one from a post production view. Not including post though, he takes the cake lol. Either way I thank you very much for helping him out. Have a good one,

Paint

I just wanted to thank all of you for helping my friend out on this. He has moved up into third place with a couple days left so he is doing a lot better than he had anticipated lol. I just wanted to express my thanks for all who have read this and helped him out. Thank you greatly, have a good one.

Paint

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom