Need help planning a Dive in FTL 6/14 - 6/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

**Scuba_Steve**

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know this is short notice but I really need some help.

I have a club dive that was supposed to be planned for this weekend and the diver that was doing the planning wasnt able to do the plan due to some health issues; hopefully he will be back diving with us soon.

Usually we use Parot Island in Pompano but we were looking at maybe doing Ft Lauderdale and possibly some beach dives in addition to a boat dive.

Can anyone send me info on any dive sites, boats, shore dives etc that you guys like in Ft Lauderdale?

Locations and directions would really help if its a shore dive.

Captain Todd & crew of the American Dream II are great. I use them all the time. They run a safe opperation. Here is a link to the website. ScubaFortLauderdale.com - Home of the American Dream II

The Tracey & The Scutti are both great wreck. Both are about 70' to the sand. The second dive is usually a drift on a 30' reef unless you ask for something a little deeper in advance.

If you are looking for something deeper than 70' wrecks you should try Teneco Towers.

ScubaFortLauderdale.com - Home of the American Dream II
This is a great dive boat in our area.
Commercial Blvd, one block south is Daytura and two blocks is Hibiscus both are fun shore dives. Basically just swim out till you start seeing things on the bottom. Drop and continue east. You easily view the first and second reef and enjoy long bottom times as the dives are like 23ft max.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom