Need help Identifying part om Atomic B2 First Stage.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robbyg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi
I am new to this forum, I have been diving for about 35 years but kind of gave it a break for the last two years and just started back this summer.

I picked up an Atomic B2 from a fellow diver about 4 years ago and I did notice that the Rubber Saddle (I hope that's the right name) that the Yoke or DIN sits on was missing. He said that he had the Reg changed from Yoke to Din by a dive shop and they evidently damaged it so they left it off. I am just wondering if it is possible to buy a replacement as I don't see them listed online and I am not even sure of the part number. It seems like these guys at that dive shop did a really bad job on the regulator as they also removed the swivel hose and replaced it with a regular hose. They told him it was a death trap. I believe he got the regulator in 2015 so it should not be part of the recalled batch but he just took their advice.

This is the part I am looking for.
RegulatorPart.jpg

Thanks for any help
Rob

Thank you so much for the detailed and fast reply.
I will contact them tomorrow.

Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom