Need Experienced Dive Buddies - DFW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll show you a place to dive that's the same drive time as cssp from DFW but makes cssp look like a kiddy park...doesn't have much in the way of structures like the plane and boat at cssp but has shelves and a learning platform...also goes down to about 110

Where is this? Public or private?

It would be great to have another location to dive locally! Keep us posted.

It's private right now but in September will become public...I dove it about two months ago at work...I may have an 'in' on when it will open up.

Were all EARS!!

believe me as soon as I know it's open to the public, you will all know cuz I'll post pictures and dive reports...also send out invitations. Only thing is we would need to bring extra bottles as there is no place near there to fill them...:no:

I am far from experienced, but I am going to be out at CSSP here in the next few weekends, and you are more than welcome to dive with me.

believe me as soon as I know it's open to the public, you will all know cuz I'll post pictures and dive reports...also send out invitations. Only thing is we would need to bring extra bottles as there is no place near there to fill them...:no:

YES do tell!

Experienced in this instance meaning someone whos more experienced than me :)

All I really want is someone I can count on for safety as I know I can be counted on for theirs.
And someone who knows/understands I'm new which basically means I suck a lot of air and I'm still working on a few finer points (thankfully buoyancy seems to be coming pretty naturally for me)

Firemanjoe, that sounds interesting, where is it?
Zzzking, I'd be willing to go on any weekend im not working. :) I'm already hooked.

Experienced in this instance meaning someone whos more experienced than me :)

All I really want is someone I can count on for safety as I know I can be counted on for theirs.
And someone who knows/understands I'm new which basically means I suck a lot of air and I'm still working on a few finer points (thankfully buoyancy seems to be coming pretty naturally for me)

QUOTE]

I am out there of late quite a bit, would be happy to dive with you!

Chris,
I will be happy to dive with you too. What does your scubamobile look like? This helps us identify you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom