Need diving buddys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100ydacvp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey..hey..
What can I say...I love diving......
I'm looking for people in the N. Raleigh area who truly enjoy the sport!
I try to dive 2 tanks a day everyday, anyplace, anytime...but I'm running into a lot of problems with the buddy system.
I would consider solo diving as an option but the local quarry's around here do not like the thought of solo diving, (I'm guessing liability issues).
I have dived blue stone, rawlings and fantasy lake quarry's. I get down to the coast every 2 weeks to ocean dive.
but since it is a 2.5 hour drive each way, it is way better to dive here local thru out the week.
So I’m looking for a buddy who enjoys the sport as much as me.
also a buddy/ buddy’s that would entertain the idea of traveling around in country and out to dive.
Currently I’m working on a small project to further my career/skill in diving, I just want to meet people that want to go diving and have an open mind and willing spirit along with a good heart. All dive experience is welcomed, please leave a post if you would like to meet at the water.

Last edited:
Go to ncdivers.com. There are a ton of divers from your area that link up to dive the quarries on the weekends.

Also check out the two dive clubs in Raleigh.

One with Gypsy's and one with Down & Under.

I think Down & Under is currently the more active monthly of the two but Gypsy's does more trips.

Send a PM to Herman on this board - he would know for sure.

both are active I sent him a couple links to two groups.
one my area 60 miles from him other in his area who meet and dive all the time currently putting together dive trip for bonair next year, but have local dives couple times a month.

The down under SCUBA club meets on the second Tuesday of the month...come check us out. We are pretty active, we hold a monthly club cookout and the shop has regularly scheduled offshore charters. If nothing else its a great way to meet active divers in the area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom