Need dive shop recommendations for St. Thomas.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm going to be travelling to St. Thomas in November and I would like some names of some reputable dive shops. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I highly recommend Admiralty Dive Shop. Dove with them this spring and had a GREAT time.

I did a write up on the trip back in April/May, should be easy to find.

I second the vote for Admiralty. We did 6 days with them a couple months ago and enjoyed the whole trip. All of the staff treated us like long lost friends and we loved diving with them !

I've also used Admiralty and was very happy with them.

I used Blue Island and they were the high point of the trip. WHere are you staying? We were at Bluebeard's Castle and it was disasterous.

Staying at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove. I talked to Blue Island and Admirality, and both told me that they can pick us up at the Marriott's private dock. I think we decided on Blue Island because their boat is smaller. There are four of us diving, and we were told that we may be the only ones on the boat (which would be nice). :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom