Need dive info about Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cchuckie51

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i am going to fla end of oct, will be in pomana beach area form oct25-28 . would love to dive, any one can suggest dive shop to hook up with there?
and will be in port charlotte, on thur fri that week. looking to do vencie beach there ,but will need a boat dive have problem with my foot. i can't do that long trek to the shore?
any info on both would be great
am hoping to do as much diving as possible
since i live in up state ny:confused:

i am going to fla end of oct, will be in pomana beach area form oct25-28 . would love to dive, any one can suggest dive shop to hook up with there?
and will be in port charlotte, on thur fri that week. looking to do vencie beach there ,but will need a boat dive have problem with my foot. i can't do that long trek to the shore?
any info on both would be great
am hoping to do as much diving as possible
since i live in up state ny:confused:

Just to confirm, are you talking about Pompano and Venice??

yes it is pompano beach and venice i spell lousy with a key broad

ok 1 more ?
has any one done any dives right of the beach in pompano?
where staying at the wydham sea gardens was wondering if there was any thing i need to know like currents rip tides under toe
thanks for any info

yes it is pompano beach and venice i spell lousy with a key broad

ok 1 more ?
has any one done any dives right of the beach in pompano?
where staying at the wydham sea gardens was wondering if there was any thing i need to know like currents rip tides under toe
thanks for any info

Is it the Wyndam righ on the beach? If so, it's probably the one @ SE 12th st, a local dive spot for many. Decent reef right there about 200 yards off he beach or the drop off is .5 mile out. As for rips, they make the swim out much easier though.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom