Need dive buddy for Tahoe June 27, 28 or 29th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stilldivin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be in Tahoe June 27-29, (arriving the 26th and leaving the 30th.) I've booked a dive on the SCUBAMOOD for the 29th in the morning, but it looks like they may not meet their min. diver requirement of three divers. Maybe someone would like to go on the dive boat too. I will be notified 24 hours in advance. If they cancel, is anyone interested in a shore dive somewhere on the 29th? E-mail me if you are and we could meet up. I've dove Tahoe for many years usually from a boat in 50 feet or less water. We could shore dive Rubicon or Cave Rock, or any other places you may know. Thanks. (I usually dive in Monterey, where I've logged nearly 500 dives.)

Last edited:
Come by Hurricaine Bay where we'll be conducting the Tahoe Benchmark. I'm sure a volunteer can take a break and do a dive with you, and there will be 15 of the latest and greatest scooters to try out.

TahoeBenchmark.com

All the best, James

James, he's going to be there THIS month, not next.

Guy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom