Need buddy/buddies for this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kristina,

I got confirmation from my other diving buddy, Vassili you remember him right? He wants to take Essentials with Don. He got steel 100 hp tanks and his CAN light, both of which worked nicely in the Channel islands.

He will be joining us at 7:30am on the wall Sat. We want to get there early to get good parking and allow me to be close to the beach, doubles can be tricky.

I saw the Peace from our boat, they are smaller than the Concepcion, but they pump Nitrox and believe they have a hot tub for you. :)

Conditions are looking good for Sat...

I did hear about the hot tub, the Nitrox and the excellent food. I am really looking forward to it. I will see you and Vesseli at BW at 7:30 am Saturday. Thanks for having me along.

So who's diving Monday? I'm looking for a buddy to do skills with. Fundies/essentials would be a bonus but anyone who can sit still, watch and provide feedback would be welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ben,

Where will you doing your drills? What time, and in what gear do you need your partner in?

MG

BW. Singles or dubs are fine. If you want to bring your dubs put for a whirl bring them. Do you want to dive tomorrow?

BW. Singles or dubs are fine. If you want to bring your dubs put for a whirl bring them. Do you want to dive tomorrow?

Hi Ben,

I'm lucky, I do have my doubles filled with 32 percent and ready for diving. I was going to take off to Orange County to visit my younger brother but plans fell through.

What time would you like me to be at the BW and what is the dive profile going to be?

Do you happen to know conditions for tomorrow? Are they calm for doubles as I'm still just a beginner?

Thanks,

MG

I haven't checked conditions... But unless it's changed drastically since Sat it should be fine. Profile will be 30-40 for 60+ mins. Basic 5, S drills and Valve drills. Bag shoots at the end.

How many dives in those dubs so far?

I have just over 10 dives in the dubs, (I did a dubs class with Don and MikeM)... I just checked conditions and it appears to be 1-2 feet with the protection of the BW...

What time do you want to meet? Let me know if it's a green light so I can pack the SUV. Let's swap numbers via PM if it's a go.

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom