Need buddy 8/2-8/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That grass is in all of my gear. Its pretty hard getting through it. We surface swam nearly to the edge of the kelp and vis opened up for us. I posted up a short report and photos on my dive pic site below.

It didn't open up that much for us, but we only got to 24 feet because were having too much fun with the seal, and because the surge was throwing us all over the place. Plus, we tend to be macro people, so we go impossibly slow and look for tiny stuff, which frequently means we don't get very far. I found a monkeyface and a cabezon, my daughter found a little abalone that was only about 4" across the long way, and my wife found an interesting giant keyhole limpet. Aside from that, there wasn't much that wasn't covered with flapping seaweed. My pix are at
dwashbur/Otter Cove 8-3-08 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting including a video my wife shot of the seal showing off for the camera.

Back
Top Bottom