Need another GoPro housing in Roatan for Hero 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irishtn

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody know a place I can get a replacement housing. Just got here, my white ring seal has been damaged. Very slow leak at 10 feet.
Any ideas?

See if Jason is still on the island. He was shooting GoPro's for his film series this spring so may know somewhere. He hasn't been on here since mid-April.
View Profile: Jason McAnear - ScubaBoard - Scuba Diving Forum - Diving Social Network

He was working for a shop in the West End. I never knew which one. Went by JMac and his wife was also there afaik. Maybe ask Gay at Coconut Tree Divers she seemed to know everyone.

If its just the white seal you can replace just that. Do you have any spare casebacks you can pinch one from? I must have 10 of those lying around, Hero2/3 all the same.

Awesome help guys, really appreciate it. I've got plenty of places to check tomorrow. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom