Need an idea for a SCUBA tattoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the Scubaboard logo across the small of the back? Even better, there's no telling how big a gift card you'll get from ScubaToys if you put their logo on your back instead of Scubaboard.

:)

Seriously, if you follow through with the tattoo make sure you go to a really good artist. My brother took the discovery scuba "seminar" at a resort in Mexico and came back with a dive flag tattoo that looked like it was inked with a crayon.

That was 8 years ago and we still give him sh....!

Enjoy and good luck.

Tattoos in other countries is asking for trouble. If you know someone there and can trust them, go ahead but be cautious, otherwise don't do it. And if you need to ask which tattoo to get, you aren't ready for one. Make sure it is meaningful and important to you. Don't get flash art. Let the tattooist have artistic control and remember "good work isn't cheap, and cheap work isn't good." Decide on a tattoo, and wait a week to make sure you still want one.

I have 17 tattoos so far and more coming. Only one I regret and it was spur of the moment. Now I have to find a girl named Bambi or name my daughter that. bad move.

Is'nt there a Mexican Resturant in SanFransisco that if you get there Logo Tattooed, you get free lunch every week for life?

Maybe Scuba Toys could offer a free weekly Air Fill if you get there Logo Tatooed, maybe a free snorkle could be thrown if you get it Tattooed on your forehead? :thumb:

Twin props, one on each butt-cheek is always tasteful.

ROFL Thal...
Why not go with "AOW" while at it, with the O being.. you know..

Personally I know exactly what motive I want and where. Its not diving related tho.
Problem is that Im not gonna do it untill I find that perfect look..

Diverchik:
haha.....not--this is a PG board.......isn't it :D

You could always PM a picture to those who ask.

I am asking...

coachrenz:
You could always PM a picture to those who ask.

I am asking...

I endorse this idea.

*gets in line*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom