Need a new regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

urbaneve71

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi. I am looking for a slim line regulator any good suggestions? It would help if the Octo was slim line too

Thanks

DGX Custom - Deep Six DGX Regulator

if you are buying used, lots of good name brand regs from scubapro, apeks, aqualung, atomic, or zeagle can be had for a lot less than new. tack on another 120 to 160 for servicing.

i don't find the slim octos to work very well. have used both the oceanic slim line and aqualung abs before. get a 2nd matching second stage instead.

the oceanic omega/hollis 500 might be an option if you do not want a full size regulator.

By slimline you mean small and light weight?

Agree on Aqualung Mikron, primary and octo. Its my recreational set.

I had the Apeks Flight for a short time. Didn't like it because the exhaust tees are very short and my bubbles were all right in front of my face.

By slimline you mean small and light weight?

Agree on Aqualung Mikron, primary and octo. Its my recreational set.

Im looking for a thin styled one like the dacor viper. I was looking at the Mares
Mares MV 12S Regulator

I also found a decent one by CRESSI on ebay. ...new and great price (199) plus the octo (89)

The Mikron is nice too.

Back
Top Bottom