Need a help from diving community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CapitanBlack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Gentleman, first all I do apologize for posting this here, but I really need a help...

I'm really need an IT job in Vancouver. I am an experienced and skilled IT engineer - worked in IT since 1991 for major companies in Russia, Western Europe and Canada. I live in Victoria now, but want to move back to Vancouver, because I want to live closer to my children. Unfortunately, I can't find any job for a pretty long time (just a bad luck) and therefore decided to ask diving community's for a help. Any personal references will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Evgeny

You check craigslist? BC tech net? Indeed?

Piles of jobs in tech over here right now.

Consider a switch to the dark side. I worked in IT, machine automation and PLC programming for years, but when Mr. Bush managed to screw up the world's economy, consulting work in industry dried up. I applied for and got work in building controls. I love it. No travel, home every night.

Thanks to everyone responded. Of course, I'm checking job boards, etc.. and applying all the time, but beside of all other factors, it's also a matter of luck...

thank god I got out of the tech industry..

god damn recession

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom