Need a dive operator who can meet our needs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AAA Diving was recommended but they have not returned my email from 2 days ago where I asked some questions and a quote for 8 full days of diving. Easy question I thought. Doesn't fare well for them at this point.

Just as a side note, sometimes things do delay answering emails and 2 days isn't a long time, really, even though I know we are all tuned to having super fast responses.

For example, our usual response time is less than 24 hours but can be up to 72ish, especially in peak season or very hectic times (we have an auto-responder that tells people this, too) and I try to give companies three-ish days to get back to me as I know I'm not their only enquiry and it all takes time.

See that you've found a company and that's great, just mentioning that maybe writing a company off after 48 hours is a little severe, assuming they really are trying their best!

Actually, I wrote them off after 12 days. I totally understand that not everyone is checking their business email every day. 2 weeks is extreme though.

Please tell us more about what you ended up doing and how close it was to what you wanted. I am sure there are also other Hawaii visitors who are also interested in how your trip turns out.

Wow, even when I was overseas and had a catastrophic hard drive failure that also took out three days of emails that got downloaded but never read (the crash happened during download) and five more days before I laid hands on a new computer, we didn't take that long to get back to every one we possibly could!

12 days screams either uncaring or a big computer problem somewhere along the line! Hopefully they know about it!

Now I'm waiting to hear all about your trip when you get back...I haven't been to Hawaii in a couple of years and would love to get there again :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom