Need a Dive buddy Nov-Jan San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

velasced:
Hi,

I'm from CT, currently in the area for biz. I'm pretty much open to everything. I have an intermediate level. I'm available all week long!!

Send me an e-mail at e_velasco@hotmail.com or thrue this board.

Thanks
Ed

You've come to the right place for divers in San Diego. There are tons of us here. Intermediate is kinda vague. Give us the run down on your dive experience. How many, where, depths you are REALISTICALLY comfortable at. Night, Day, Wreck, Boat or Beach. Do tell Ed!!

We dive at least once a week in my little circle, I am sure you are welcome to join us.

Terry

velasced:
Hi,

I'm from CT, currently in the area for biz. I'm pretty much open to everything. I have an intermediate level. I'm available all week long!!

Send me an e-mail at e_velasco@hotmail.com or thrue this board.

Thanks
Ed

Hi Ed,

We are having a Wrinkles BBQ and dive this Sunday (11/21) in Laguna. It would be great if you could come up, meet some of us, dive and eat! If you need directions or someone to carpool with, just post away!
Ann Marie

divinman:
You've ......Terry
Hi Terry,

I just saw your posting. Well, I'm still within the sport limits. So far I have been to 95feet. Have about 50 dives logged. I have done about 5 boat dives....9 night dives. I have several shallow dives. And got my AOW, wreck and nitrox certs this year. I want to dive as much as posible !!!

Thanks
Ed

me and some buddies go regularly here in san diego. mainly lobster diving/spear fishing. max depth your lookin at is about 30-50 ft. if your comfortable with taht come join us!

Back
Top Bottom