need a buddy for some shore diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gnominic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'll be going to a class in Lauterdale on the 10th-14th. Afterwards I will be traveling up through the Vero Beach area and across to Panama City Beach. I want to get in as much diving as possible.

I'm new to hunting, somewhat new to diving, but comfortable in the water. 40 logged dives, some pole spear exp. I have a Riffe Bottom, so i'm obviously not looking to shoot anything earth shattering.

Since i'm going to school this year i will be POOR, so it's all shore diving or with people willing to take pity on a boatless soul. I also want to try and grab some lobsters if possible.

If you want to go get wet drop me a line. Lauterdale April 10-15/16, Vero 16-18, PCB 19-22....

I'm at work until then so the best contact for me is by email: bound4sea@gmail.com

Fair winds,

-dennis

Spiney lobster season is closed until august. Shovelnose are legal year round.

Isn't any shore diving around Panama City that I know of, other than sand dives. You can dive the jetties at St Andrews Park, but absolutley no spearing, collecting or taking of any kind while diving there. That dive is extreemely dependant on timing it with a slack tide or a rishing tide. Never dive it when the tide is going out, or you may be on your way to the carribean.

welcome to scuba board

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Try posting in our Florida forum...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Any other questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Naughty Neoprene Fashion Consultancy Inc.

Hey there and welcome! There are always people around here that are looking to go diving, so I'm sure that you won't have any problems! Have fun, and let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom